SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO TODAY!
One (1) Resident and One (1) Fellow Will EACH WIN $1,000 USD
Travel Grant Toward Attendance to ASCRS 2018 in Washington DC!
OPEN to All Ophthalmology Residents & Fellows Worldwide!
Deadline for Submissions – February 15, 2018
“The Moment Your Knew Your Wanted to Become a Refractive Surgeon”
Chance are, you know EXACTLY when you decided REFRACTIVE SURGERY WAS FOR YOU and we would LOVE for you to share your story with us! And because Refractive Surgery encompasses 8 procedures (LASIK, Surface Ablation, SMILE, Refractive Lens Exchange, Corneal Inlays, ICL’s, Corneal Strengthening Procedures, and Refractive Cataract Procedures) there are a LOT of stories to be told and we want to hear yours!
Entry is Simple!
- Take a VIDEO of yourself describing “The Moment You Knew You Wanted to Become a Refractive Surgeon”;
- Submit your VIDEO by February 15, 2018; and
- See if you WIN a $1,000 USD Travel Grant to attend ASCRS 2018 Meeting in Washington DC!
- To Upload You Video CLICK HERE! or go to http://woobox.com/itvzsi
How to Enter
Entrants must be an ophthalmology resident or fellow, and at least 21 years of age or older to participate in the contest. Participants must do the following:
- Must submit a video discussing “The moment you wanted to be a Refractive Surgeon” through the contest submission page.
- Videos must showcase you (the doctor) speaking about “The moment I wanted to become a refractive surgeon.”
- Videos must be a minimum of 30 seconds long, and a maximum of 10 minutes long.
- Submissions will not be accepted after February 15th, 2018.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The contest is open to all ophthalmology residents and fellows.
- Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and approval by The Refractive Surgery Alliance. The winners will be notified by email within 30 days after winning. The winners or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 30 days after being selected or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- The Refractive Surgery Alliance retains the right to disqualify any contestant if the rules are not followed.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Contest Rules.
- If the contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, The Refractive Surgery Alliance reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest at their discretion.