Please provide a short biography about yourself to be included on your RSA Surgeon Profile at the RSA web site. This will serve as an introduction to web site visitors. Please use "third person" in writing style. (i.e. Mary Jones, MD is the CEO of World Pharmaceuticals headquartered in Bern Switzerland. Dr. Jones is a graduate of...)
This page provides potential patients with an insight into your personal approach to refractive surgery. It should reflect your passion, your philosophy and your purpose. It should NOT repeat what is published on your practice web page, but should speak directly to patients as if they met you in your office. Sterile content about your professional background is not as compelling as statements about your commitment to helping them achieve their goals in pursuit of better vision.
The following general format may be appropriate – but this is your page so make it what you want it to be:
- Paragraph 1: Who you are, where you serve, why you practice.
- Paragraph 2: What they can expect from you as their surgeon.
- Paragraph 3: What motivates you to practice refractive surgery?
- Paragraph 4: Credentials/Training/Positions/Accolades/Areas of Professional Expertise and Interest.
- Paragraph 5: Any personal information you may want to divulge (family, hobbies, charity work, etc.)
Maximum character count 3000.