Dr. Radhika Rampat, MBBS BSc(hons) FRCOphth is an Ophthalmic Surgeon based in London, United Kingdom and recently became Associate Director of the RSA global fellowship network as part of the World College of Refractive Surgery & Visual Sciences.
Dr. Rampat is currently based at the Royal Free London NHS Trust. In the last 18 months as a Consultant/Attending she has provided care during more than 3000 patient consults and over 250 procedures, with excellent patient and colleague feedback. She has had 6 fellows and 4 registrars rotate with her during this time in Cornea, Cataract, Refractive, and Glaucoma subspecialties.
Dr. Rampat was the Chief Fellow whilst completing 2 years of Cornea, Cataract, and Refractive Surgery Fellowships at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, U.K, and authored the Emergency Cornea Guidelines within the Moorfields Emergency Guidelines / MicroGuide App.
Prior to this, she spent a year as a Research Fellow at the Rothschild Foundation Hospital in Paris. Here she worked on the use of Artificial Intelligence in Anterior Segment disease, mentored by Dr. Damien Gatinel, MD, PhD, PhD, with continuing collaboration. Dr. Rampat has over 30 articles online and in peer-reviewed journals, published in her areas of interest. Additionally, she has co-written two book chapters, awaiting publication.
- CRST Global’s Editorial Board
- Section Editor for AECOS/CRST
- Unit Lead for Single Point of Access Project with Moorfields / NHS Digital / NHS England
- Co-Lead / Host for FRCOphth Oral Examinations 2023, London, U.K.
- Programme Committee – AECOS (Europe) 2022 / 2023
- Co-Chair – AECOS Green Working Group
- Editing Consultant: defeatkeratoconus.com and new.iolsolver.com
London NW3 2QG United Kingdon
Telephone + 44 020 7794 0500
Email – RadhikaRampat@me.com